Supervisor, Internal Audit @ HollyFrontier
- Supervises a team of up to five auditors who conduct financial and operational risk-based audits, and reviews internal controls of the Company’s operations
- Develops audit plans and reviews audit fieldwork testing conducted by audit team, and also performs fieldwork testing as needed
- Develops recommendations for audit findings, focusing on strengthening internal controls, quality and efficiency
- Develops and presents draft internal audit reports based on findings and recommendations
- Supervises team on projects, providing guidance and direction during all project phases
- Assists manager(s) in the annual Goal Setting, Goal Review and Performance Assessment process, conducting initial reviews of staff members
- Contributes to the development of team competencies (i.e., training)
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of seven years of related experience in internal auditing, public accounting or general accounting are required.
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, as well as certification as a CPA or CIA is required.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here