Systems (Sales) Engineer NY-NJ @ForwardNetworks
- Serve as the primary technical resource for the sales organization working with Federal Civilian accounts.
- Work with the sales team as the product advocate and key technical adviser
- Drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process; answer technical questions and communicate business and technical value to all levels of management
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle to insure complete customer satisfaction
- Establish technical feasibility and perform qualification of the potential technical deployment
- Develop and deliver product demos and POCs
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Work with internal product management and engineering teams to convey customer requirements
- Represent the product to customers, partners and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Strong understanding of networking and security solutions and vendors
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- 5+ years’ experience selling to Enterprise Customers for a networking company or relevant software vendor.
- Superior presentation skills
- Working knowledge of API driven workflows and scripting languages (Python, bash, jq, graphql, etc)
- Experience working with a startup company
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent educational experience
- One or more of the following certificates: CCIE, JNCIE or VCDX
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here