Terminal Operator, Logistics @ PBF Energy
- Responsible for setting up product delivery receipts for delivery of different grades of product by the pipeline companies into our tankage. This requires that the operator walk from the receiving manifold to each tank that he will be receiving into and opening the receiving line valves to the tank.
- Timely completion of paperwork on receipt gains & losses as well as pulling samples on each batch of product received.
- Tank maintenance and inventory control, including hand-gaging tanks for proper inventory as well as automated inventory systems. Hand gaging requires the operator to climb to the top of each tank that receives product. Each tank has a minimum of seventy-two steps.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of truck loading rack.
- Conducting routine checks of equipment and notifying the Terminal Manager of any problems
- Updating driver information database files.
- Jointly responsible for terminal grounds maintenance and housekeeping.
- Responsible for keeping offices and bathrooms clean and stocked.
- When the operator is staffing the terminal without an immediate supervisor present, the operator is responsible for security that includes, but is not limited to, walking the outer perimeter of the terminal two times in a twelve hour shift and documenting shift log.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work 12 hour day/swing/night shifts and overtime including weekends and holidays
- General knowledge of computers, computer navigation and computer programs. This includes Microsoft Word, Excel, and some understanding of databases and computer operations.
- 5+ years of experience in terminal or pipeline operations preferred
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here