Transactional Data Specialist (TDS) ($24.75/hour) – 1st Shift @ Kraft Foods Group
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES –
- Implement and monitor all key functions related to inventory transactions to assure that they are accurate and timely.
- Maintain and monitor the cycle count program for our inventory environment.
- Coordinate any necessary recounts and processes to be monitored and provide regular reports on the results.
- Coordinate the efforts of the cycle counts in an effort to identify and correct discrepancies on items at the location level as needed.
- Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies using all available resources to identify root causes and supply possible solutions.
- Work with key personnel to effectively implement process improvements to operational procedures in an effort to proactively optimize overall location and item level accuracy and maintain the highest possible productivity levels.
- Will monitor warehouse and store transfers for accuracy and cost effectiveness as directed by
- Will be an active resource in the implementation of the new SAP computer system.
- Reconcile finished goods between multiple systems (HOTS, ES3, and SAP).
- Run Zero Issue report for inventory team.
- Pull volume information for management team
- Maintain work instructions
- Process ADR’s and SCAR transactions / reports
- Ability to make decisions concerning finished good reconciling/adjustments
- Operates equipment in a safe manner following GMP guidelines and keeps work area clean
- Coordinate and lead Yield Variance meetings
- Coordinate and assist in leading the physical inventory process.
- Supports the Jacksonville plant FSQ and QRMP initiatives on any and all procedures/programs pertaining to product safety.
- Fills in for other positions as necessary and trains others.
- Additional responsibilities of this position include assisting in the creation of a culture of safety and health by performing work safely in accordance with all company safety procedures. Operates equipment safely and reports any unsafe work conditions or practice to supervisor. Occupational safety and health performance is measured in this position
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in a related field preferred and/or a minimum of 1-3 year previous experience.
- Experience in SAP desired.
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Word, and WMS experiences
- Proven problem solving abilities and analytical skills
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel.
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must have excellent mathematical skills
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here