TRP Parts Sales Manager – Kenworth (Grade 31/IC) Job @ Paccar
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Drive TRP parts wholesale and retail sales growth through aggressive dealer, customer and fleet visits in coordination with PACCAR Parts field team, key dealership personnel, promoting part sales, TRP Parts programs, systems and marketing plans.
- Develop a close working relationship with dealer and TRP Store locations parts and service teams to achieve TRP parts sales goals and objectives, while maintaining dealer program participation goals and network consistency.
- Work with Dealer Principal and dealership senior management to serve as consultant to dealers’ TRP parts and service business growth and profitability.
- Train dealer personnel on key TRP initiatives, programs and systems.
- Assist dealer personnel in identifying and developing key TRP parts and service accounts.
- Act as liaison between dealer, PACCAR Parts Division, Peterbilt Division and other PACCAR Divisions in resolving TRP parts related issues as needed.
- 65% travel required
- Other projects as assigned
- Four-year college degree in business or related field required.
- Previous sales experience preferably within the truck and/or bus industry.
- Three or more years of industry-related experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of truck, bus and trailer product, parts marketing and operations.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as ability to manage multiple programs/projects at one time.
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes to achieve results; proven results at exceeding sales targets and related goals.
- Master’s Degree a plus
- Bi-lingual skills a plus
- Ability to relocate
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here