VP, Data Delivery- Claims, Ops and Digital @ Hartford Financial Services Group
- Build, maintain, and evolve a set of analytical data assets to advance the automation, business intelligence suite and AI in support of the Operational business strategy.
- Build trusted partnerships with various stakeholders. Collaborate with business leaders and the CIO organization to develop a roadmap for evolving from the existing current-state data ecosystem to a target-state data ecosystem leveraging cloud-native technologies.
- Ensure portfolio projects are successfully executed and delivered on time, on budget, and with high quality.
- Lead and manage approximately 8-10 agile teams across multiple geographic locations, including Directors, Managers, Scrum Masters, Data Architects, Data Engineers and Business Data Analysts.
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and coaching to direct reports. Manage and coordinate strategic direction for staff. Attract, retain, develop, and motivate top talent. Conduct annual and mid-year reviews, reviewing individual development plans and providing performance feedback.
- Create a high performing team that has a culture of continuous learning, collaboration, and is focused on business outcomes.
- Successfully manage relationships with multiple vendor partners.
- Be a thought leader and organizational change agent who can help foster a data-driven culture while simplifying the data ecosystem and improving the organizational speed-to-insight.
- 15+ years of experience in leading Data and Technology organizations with expertise in building and/or managing large-scale data assets.
- Prior experience as a CIO or similar role leading delivery for a large scale portfolio.
- In depth knowledge of data management strategies, practices, and principles.
- Experience establishing frameworks for data quality, data governance, stewardship, and metadata management.
- Ability to lead a large data-related portfolio that include transformational initiatives
- Ability to collaborate and partner with business leaders and IT/infrastructure teams
- Experience in leading Agile teams, SAFe experience is a plus
- Strong leadership and influencing skills at the senior management level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of the organization
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage teams made up of both employees and vendor partners that are located in multiple geographies
- Experience with cloud-based data-related platforms and open-source data related technologies is beneficial
- Experience with building data warehouses/lakes that are downstream from packaged applications such as Guidewire, Duck Creek, or XML-based applications are beneficial
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Demonstrate a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrate a bias for action
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Remote from Region
View all jobs of Company: Click here