Warehouse Representative @ Danaher
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Picking, packing and preparing shipments of customer orders accurately within the same day with a 99% accuracy rate.
- Load and unload delivery trucks daily.
- Utilize collaboration by sharing information and skills, assisting other team members, and adaptable to support other departments with meeting the needs of the business.
- Keep a clean and safe work area.
- Must participate in all required safety training as offered.
- Utilize company Email servers, internet, and shipment tracking software when needed
The essential requirements of the job include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a warehouse/ distribution environment with knowledge of hazardous materials shipping procedures
- Able to stand for more than half a given shift or Workday, lift or maneuverer 40 lbs. and use tools and equipment for products that weigh up to 75 lbs., and can walk, stoop, kneel and climb
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Knowledge of shipping software; FedEx, UPS, or Purolator
- Working in a team setting with a detail and safety-oriented mindset
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here