Warehousing & Distribution Coordinator @ Whirlpool
Your responsibilities will include
Warehouse Setup and Implementation:
- Lead the end-to-end implementation of a new warehouse facility in collaboration with our 3PL partner.
- Design and optimize operational flows, including inventory management, order processing, and distribution procedures.
- Oversee the setup of storage systems, layout, and technology to enhance operational efficiency
- Find productivities to leverage with the SDA team
System Changes and Integration:
- Identify opportunities for system improvements and work closely with the IT team to implement changes that enhance the accuracy and speed of operations.
Team Leadership and Development:
- Work closely with the 3PL to put together a high-performing warehousing and distribution team, providing guidance, training, and support to ensure successful operations.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to track and evaluate the effectiveness of warehousing and distribution operations.
- Implement strategies together with the 3PL to meet and exceed performance targets.
- Drive ongoing efforts to optimize warehousing and distribution operations, reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
- Initiate and manage process improvement projects, ensuring best practices are applied.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including planning, logistics, procurement, and supply chain, to ensure seamless operations and support KAMA’s plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or minimum 3 years of experience in a Supply Chain role
- Experience with 3PL partnerships and warehouse startups is highly desirable
- Strong project management skills with a track record of successful system implementations
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented with a commitment to continuous improvement
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here