WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT PLANNER@ Wise
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the WFM team:
- Create and optimise capacity planning, so that our customers get support within defined service-level agreements
- Create complex analytical and performance reports. Help support teams engage with data to improve key Operations metrics
- Proactively contribute to, create and own changes to operating models both in Operations and Workforce Management teams, helping us improve efficiency
- Conduct ad hoc scenario simulations and sensitivity analysis to ensure optimal resource allocation
- Administer Workforce Management tools, making sure all inputs are up to date with the business needs
- Create basic data automations to improve efficiency of Workforce Management processes
- You’ve at least 2 years of experience in Workforce Management Planning, Revenue Management, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, FP&A or in a similar role
- You’ve experience with Workforce Management tools, metrics and processes
- You’ve a proven track record in dealing with large volumes of data and creating actionable insights
- You’re familiar with forecasting techniques
- You’re an advanced spreadsheets user (including knowledge of VBA or Google Apps Script)
- You’ve experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and turning complex data into an easy to follow story
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously.
Some extra skills that would be great:
- You’re familiar with Python or any other scripting language.
- You’ve strong SQL skills (including window functions, CTEs).
- You’ve knowledge of contact-centre metrics and operating models.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here